We are yours TO SERVE!
Tel: (609) 771-6840 1536 Lower Ferry Road, Ewing, NJ 08618GPS address
1536 Reed Rd, Pennington, NJ 08534
Sandbox with Pyramid Canopy Roof Cover
The structural members of these sandboxes are made of pressure treated wood covered with vinyl (made of post-consumer recycled plastics) and assembled with stainless steel hardware.
Vinyl offers superior durability and safety as well as easy upkeep. Vinyl is fade resistant, splinter free and maintenance free. These quality sandboxes use pressure-treated lumber covered by heavy-duty walled vinyl, combining the strength of wood with the easy care and safe, smooth surface of vinyl.
Stainless steel hardware is extremely resistant to corrosion and staining. You will be free from maintenance worry and enjoy its familiar luster for years to come. Stainless steel hardware is ideal for harsh environments (such as near saltwater or the New Jersey shore) or any other place in Mercer County you plan to enjoy your furniture and structures.
Our goal is to provide you with an environmentally safe no-maintenance sandbox that will last for many years.
- Low maintenance – Saves time and money.
- No Painting or Staining – All treated wood is covered with vinyl
- No Wood Splinters – Wood splinters can hurt your child.
- Bee Deterrent – Bees have a tendency to bore into wood. Some children react to bee stings.
- Environmentally Safe – No treated wood exposed.
- Vinyl PVC Construction – Approximately 80% recycled material used.
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Powder Coated Brackets
||Vinyl and Poly Lumber
||Stainless Steel Hardware
||5′ x 5′
||Off-White Vinyl Structural Beams
||Made in the U.S.A.