Meadow Creek specializes in serious outdoor cooking equipment for the serious cook. From smokers and pig roasters to BBQs and flat top grills, award-winning chefs, backyard enthusiasts and food service professionals have trusted Meadow Creek to provide the professional-grade equipment they can rely on since 1980.
Years of innovation and research, combined with feedback from our customers, have produced a distinct line of outdoor cooking equipment that is easy to use, offers versatile features, produces consistent cooking results and provides long-lasting value. In fact, many of the cookers we sold more than 30 years ago are still in operation today and will continue to deliver for many years to come.
Take one look at our cooking equipment and you’ll see the quality construction that goes into every unit we build. We understand that buying a professional-grade outdoor cooker is an investment for our customers. That’s why we use thicker metals and provide more standard features than any of our competitors. We love what we do and challenge our customers to compare our products to the best they can find!
Revolutionary Pig Roasters, Barbeque Smokers, Chicken Cookers, and Grills Designed and Built by Highly Skilled Craftsmen Deliver Outstanding Value.
Meadow Creek is family-owned and operated, and all of our products are proudly made in the USA. Let us help you find the right barbecue equipment for superior, consistent cooking.
In addition to a variety of charcoal smokers, we offer box and tank smokers, roasters, and even portable sinks – all built with Meadow Creek’s high quality standards, heavy duty materials and exceptional design.
If you’re serious about cooking and want to achieve the amazing flavor and consistency you’ve only dreamed about, take a look at Meadow Creek’s line of outdoor cookers and compare for yourself!
1. Awesomeness: Our barbeque cookers are designed by barbeque experts and hand-made in the USA by talented welders and craftsmen. Every unit features outstanding workmanship to give you an amazing barbeque experience.
2. Designed by Experts: Years of innovation and research, combined with feedback from our customers, have produced a distinct line of outdoor cooking equipment that is easy to use, offers versatile features, produces consistent cooking results and provides long-lasting value.
3. Exceptional Value: Apples to apples, these Meadow Creek cookers give you outstanding value for the price.
4. Rock Solid Construction: These cookers are commercial grade and heavy duty for many years of dependable catering, competing, or simply backyard cookouts.
5. Stainless Steel Grates: Every Meadow Creek barbecue cooker comes standard with non-rusting stainless steel grates. This eliminates the hassle of scrubbing rust and the danger of possible rust contamination on your meat.
6. Unique Features: Designs and features, such as double-sided grates and stainless steel grates, are unique to other cookers on the commercial market.
7. Trailer License: Meadow Creek Welding is a licensed and nationally-recognized trailer manufacturer, so you will have all the documents you need to get your BBQ trailer licensed.
8. The Whole Works: Meadow Creek offers pig roasters, chicken cookers, smokers, grills, and sinks to serve a wide market, from commercial to backyard use in both roll-around and trailer models.
9. Custom Options: Meadow Creek offers a variety of customization. We’ll gladly answer your questions and look forward to serving your outdoor cooking needs.
10. Absolute Integrity: Meadow Creek cookers are made in a culture of Godly ethics—honesty, diligence, and fairness. Whether it’s a Shoo-fly pie or a barbecue smoker, you will be treated right.
For more than 30 years, Meadow Creek’s cookers have repeatedly and consistently outperformed the competition with an indirect air flow and adjustable temperature control. These cookers have become the choice of cooks and chefs all over the USA (and internationally) for cooking large cuts of meat that benefit from low and slow cooking. Although perfect for cooking whole pigs, these pig roasters cook other meats hassle-free: large cuts of meat (such as a quarter beef), ribs, chicken, hamburgers, and more!
Meadow Creek Pig Roasters utilize an even distribution of heat swirling around the closed lid for uniform cooking, without burning the meat. Smoke fills the open cavities and circulates under the skin as the fat is rendered down, flavoring the meat in a way unlike any other method. Whole pigs may be placed on the rack; the lid is closed and then not opened again until the meat is ready. Whether using charcoal, wood or gas, these cookers maintain even, consistent temperatures making them the ideal choice for pitmasters of every level.
The BBQ series is a favorite with the chicken cooking crowd. Meadow Creek chicken cookers are winning awards in many barbecue cook-offs and can be seen in almost any setting from backyard feasts to charity fundraisers across the country.
Widely known as “the Chicken Cookers”, these Meadow Creek grills use rotating sandwich grates to take barbecue fund-raising and backyard grilling to new levels. Our double-sided easy-turn grates make it easy to turn the entire rack of meat with one hand. The stainless steel grates never rust and are easy to maintain, for many long years of use.
Make this BBQ season the very best it can be, and enjoy easy and profitable barbeques for years to come with a commercial Flat Top Grill from Meadow Creek!
There are two common problems when cooking bone-in chicken: Over direct heat, your chicken will tend to dry out before it’s done; on an offset smoker, unless you are really good, the skin will be rubbery. The distance between the fire and the grate in these Meadow Creek grills eliminates this problem completely. Our BBQ Series pits utilize direct heat to create fast cooking times. High heat ensures crispy skin, every time!
Built for top-performance and long-lasting durability all of our BBQ Series pits feature:
• A locking double-sided pivoting grate of welded, food-grade T304 stainless steel rod.
• Grate handles designed to conveniently and safely turn meat or remove it when cooking is done.
• Removable ash pans for easy cleanup.
There is simply no better way to grill chicken for crowds known to man!
True purists know barbecue smokers are what barbecue is all about… Low temperatures and slow cooking over time allow flavors to develop in a natural, delicious way. The result is the most tender and juicy meat, every time!
Offset smokers use the traditional BBQ principle of “low and slow” to gradually cook meat with indirect heat. That’s why pork shoulders cooked for 12 hours at low heat just melt in your mouth!
When you’re in the market for commercial smokers, a reverse flow smoker is sure to please a crowd. Even if you’re just a backyard BBQ enthusiast, an offset smoker is an excellent choice!
Box smokers are the latest trend in outdoor cooking due to their incredible efficiency and heat-retention capabilities. You’ll get the same tender, juicy and flavorful meat and use less charcoal! A wood smoker or a water smoker is a smart choice for backyard and professional chefs alike.
Get started on your BBQ journey – let the knowledgeable professionals at The Furniture Mill show you our wide range of offset smokers, reverse flow smokers, box wood smokers and box water smokers.
All Meadow Creek BBQ Smokers Make It Easy to Hold a Consistent Heat!
If you do a lot of grilling in your restaurant, catering business, or fund-raising projects, Meadow Creek commercial grills are a great choice for years of constant use. They come in two sizes and you can choose between gas or charcoal. The gas models have an optional charcoal pan that lets you cook with charcoal or gas. All the models have height adjustable, stainless steel grates.
Want to make friends with your food inspector? Make clean up a breeze with a self-contained stainless steel portable sink from Meadow Creek!
Featuring “on-board” hot and cold running water and fresh and gray water tanks, a portable sink offers convenience you’ll appreciate.
• Constructed from food grade T304 stainless steel
• Combination gas/electric water heaters
• 12v DC water pumps
• Positive locking, easy to open door latches
• Garden hose hook-ups